BIT Virtuemart Google Analytics
This easy-to-use plugin allows you to report back your Virtuemart transactions to Google Analytics!
- tracking of the pages of the ordering process (from cart to checkout goal page)
- selection of arbitrary page names for the setup of Google Analytics Goals and Funnels
- automatic handling of payment methods provided by Virtuemart
- parameters for handling other payment modules
- tracking of your orders for Google Analytics E-Commerce
- tracking of products (incl. variants)
- tracking of user IDs
- tracking of all (non-Virtuemart) pages of your site
- report of anonymized ip adresses of your visitors (optional)
- report of demographics (optional)
- check for Google Optout Cookie
- asynchronous data transfer (recommended by Google)
- Version 3.1.1, 08/2017: Refacturing
- Version 3.1.0, 04/2017: Use of Joomla! Update System
- Version 3.0.5, 09/2015: Enhanced support for external payment methods
- Version 3.0.4, 06/2015: Enhanced support for external payment methods
- Version 3.0.3, 04/2015: Minor refacturing; enhanced support for Klarna payment
- Version 3.0.2, 01/2015: New features: Addition of a debug option; transmission of demographics
- Version 3.0.1, 10/2014: Minor changes
- Version 3.0.0, 09/2014: First version of the plugin compatible with Joomla!3 and Virtuemart3
System requirements: Joomla! 2.5/3, Virtuemart 2.x (> 2.0.26)/3.x
Supported languages: german, english
Please unpack the zip-file on your local computer. The plugin is installed via the Joomla! installer. The included installation.pdf also explains how to set up Google Analytics.
After completed order and payment you'll get:
- An e-mail containg the download link, a licence key and the invoice. The download link is valid for 12 months, can be used 10 times and always points to the current verison of the extension.
- Access to the extension and your invoice in your account (if you have registered).
- Automatic updates via the Joomla! update mechanism (you have to enter the licence key in the extension)
- Support for 12 months (by personal mail).