BIT Conditional Shopper Fields for Virtuemart
This plugin provides the possibility to show/hide fields in Virtuemart's registration form depending on other fields. This can be a useful feature if you would like to present your shoppers a concise form where only those fields are visible that are relevant for the current customer.
- define up to 3 conditions that determine the display of other shopper fields
- up to 5 values (list of values) for each condition
- easy selection of shopper fields by a drop-down list of available fields
- Version 1.4.0, 01/2022: First version compatible with Joomla!4
- Version 1.3.2, 06/2020: Bugfix for multiselect fields
- Version 1.3.1, 10/2019: Enhanced initializing of fields
- Version 1.3.0, 08/2018: Support of conditional fields in the shipment address form
- Version 1.2.1, 11/2017: Refacturing
- Version 1.2.0, 04/2017: Use of Joomla! Update System
- Version 1.1.6, 03/2017: Consideration of multiple dropdown fields; fix of deprecate notices
- Version 1.1.5, 10/2016: Consideration of nested dependant fields
- Version 1.1.4, 10/2016: Consideration of radio button fields
- Version 1.1.3, 11/2015: Changed AJAX handling for support if OPC systems
- Version 1.1.2, 10/2015: New feature: input of a comma-separated list of values
- Version 1.1.1, 05/2015: Minor bugfix
- Version 1.1.0, 01/2015: Version for J2.5/J3 and VM2.x/VM3.x
- Version 1.0.5, 07/2014: Bugfix for required fields
- Version 1.0.4, 07/2014: Bugfix for fields which appear for multiple values
- Version 1.0.3, 07/2014: Minor bugfix; change of the plugin's scope; adjustment of documentation
- Version 1.0.2, 07/2014: Considering of delimiter fields; increase of hiding depth; handling of required fields
- Version 1.0.1, 06/2014: Minor changes
- Version 1.0.0, 06/2014: Initial release of the plugin
Supported languages: english, german
System requirements: Joomla 2.5/3/4, Virtuemart 2/3/4
Please unpack the zip-file on your local computer. The included installation.pdf contains a description of the necessary installation steps including an example of different fields for business customers and private customers.
After completed order and payment you'll get:
- An e-mail containg the download link, a licence key and the invoice. The download link is valid for 12 months, can be used 10 times and always points to the current verison of the extension.
- Access to the extension and your invoice in your account (if you have registered).
- Automatic updates via the Joomla! Update System (you have to enter the licence key in the extension)
- Support for 12 months (by personal mail).